Slovakia Property Market - Buyers Guide
Our property services in Slovakia
- Sim Property delivers a full range of Slovak property services, from
property management to
- We actively cover Bratislava, Zilina, Kosice and beyond with our own offices & staff.
- Contact us for more about our full range of Slovak property services.
SLOVAKIA PROPERTY - BUYING PROCESS
Buying Slovak property on the primary market (offplan)
- Choose your apartment
- Engage lawyer (who will arrange the contracts and perform checks)
- Pay legal fees
- Sign reservation contract and pay reservation monies (sometimes this step is missed out goes straight to step 5)
- Sign Future Purchase contract and pay deposit monies (minus reservation monies)
- Around 4-6months before completion arrange a mortgage (if required)
- Sign Purchase contract (with lawyers help) and pay remaining monies (perhaps with mortgage help)
Buying Slovak Property on the secondary market (resale)
The process is broadly similar to the above, except that there is usually only a
reservation contract and no future purchase contract.
Also, if you require a mortgage
you may need to perform the process more quickly (eg within 2 months).
SLOVAKIA PROPERTY - BUYING COSTS
has low buying costs
(making buying and selling property quite an efficient transaction).
Some costs to consider are: